Giving Doctors time to think 2016
19 December 2016
- Doctors really value being listened to and having the space the think things through.
- Doctors can make rapid progress towards realising their objectives if given this space.
- Doctors are resilient people but they need to invest in themselves more.
- Doctors are thinking about their careers more proactively and with greater ambition.
- Doctors are increasingly interested in coaching/mentoring both for themselves and for supporting others.
- Doctors can access coaching/mentoring through a variety of methods or organisations* - more so than ever.
- I've delivered 181hours of one to one coaching in 2016
- I've delivered 44 workshops / facilitated training sessions in 2016
Sleeping better, waking refreshed and ready for work. Have already regained a huge amount of energy and enthusiasm. Thanks for your help.The end of the year is a natural time to look back, and think about the future. Make sure you make time for yourself and invest in your future. * Find a coach through the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management HERE. Access a mentor through your NHS Trust or professional body. Ask your Local Medical Committee to see if they have a scheme. If you would like to talk over your, or your teams development goals for 2017, call me on 0754 0593476 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.